Paris, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
As a Presales Engineer, you will be working at the intersection of Sales, Product and Customer Success, working with top learning and development organizations to align their growth objectives to 360learning capabilities.
This role will be foundational to 360learning business expansion. Reinforcing a new function within the Paris office, as a Presales Engineer, you will become an internal expert in our technology, developing a deep understanding of how 360learning is being used by current customers and how it can drive value for future ones. You will bridge the gap between the strategic direction of our product development and the needs of our market.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become an expert of 360Learning ways of working through our onboarding process on Convexity
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour in our virtual office
- Master our value proposition like no one else thanks to shadow meetings with AEs and intensive training with your coach
- Learn our product like nobody else knows it in the company, and be able to support our Product team with great insights and feedback thanks to a detailed product training
- Have defined your first OKR
Within 3 months, you will:
- Understand, master, and become a pro at describing our product to prospects, and addressing promptly every question they may have surrounding our technology.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Be a responsive and creative member of a cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, customer success) by providing valued feedback internally to our teams
- Plan and configure products to meet presentation needs.
- Be a creative, upbeat, and positive player collaborating with AEs to build engaging strategies to move deals forward in our sales funnel (POC/pilot construction)
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become a trusted advisor to all levels within the prospective customer organization from CEOs, to Developers, to Learning and Development Directors.
- Be identified as a prime expert by our Account Executives to support them in any prospective context
- Share your expertise with other team members and 360Learners
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute in making the Sales Engineer department grow by identifying best practices, designing new processes and creating new contribution for the team
- Work alongside sales team members at every steps of the sales process
- Help shape the presales team by recruiting your colleagues
The Skills Set
- B.A. or B.S. degree in top 20 Business Schools
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Pre-Sales, Engagement Management, LMS implementation consultant;
- You don’t know what you like the most between tech and customer service
- A “can do” attitude, which means you look at obstacles as opportunities of making 360learning succeed; strong sales attitude and instinct, and enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle;
- A strong consultative selling background
- Love the intersection of technology, business, and learning;
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems, including SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS;
- Have a strong ability to share your technical knowledge while maintaining an upbeat pace and a positive mindset;
- Knowledge of the LMS industry and its surrounding standards will be plus;
- Experience in the SaaS industry will be considered an advantage;
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, Tickets restaurant, 50% transportation fees, Healthcare, Sports club subscription, 1 months parental leave
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with hiring coach and team member
- Roleplay with hiring coach and team member
- Interview with our CRO
- Offer !
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 220+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!