Demand Generation Manager
New York, Remote /
Growth – Demand Generation /
Our Demand Generation team has one mission: create pipe for our hungry sales teams. As US Demand Generation Manager, you own pipe creation for the US market to speed up 360Learning international expansion.
You will be part of the Demand Generation team and will be coached by the Global Director of Demand Generation. You will work closely with the following teams: copywriter, Sales, PMM and Brand.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight to our teams, culture, and product
- Own budget and performance for all our PPC channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Capterra and a few others) in the US
- Create your 1st marketing experiments to improve cost/MQL and cost/SQL
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be accountable for the US SQL and cost/SQL targets.
- Own budget and performance for all marketing channels in the US. Define and execute your marketing experiment roadmap to monitor & improve every marketing touchpoint.
- Partner with US BDRs to improve lead follow up and increase conversion rate to SQL.
- Be the US Sales team point of contact for all marketing-related questions.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Collaborate with the rest of the US marketing team (US copywriter, US event manager, Brand team) to create more ambitious & complex campaigns.
- Unlock new acquisition channels to scale demand generation in the US.
- Feed the Product Marketing team with business insights based on your campaigns results thus building your knowledge of the L&D industry.
Within 12 months, you will
- Convert the learnings from your marketing experiments into strategic insights to build the US marketing roadmap.
The Skills Set
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in traffic management with strong expertise in PPC (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- You are data-driven: you start with numbers. You’re focused on performance. You’re able to autonomously monitor budgets and KPIs and report on these
- Attention to detail: you leave no spelling mistake on customer-facing content. You know how to launch a campaign without a glitch
- Structured and analytical: able to investigate, conduct analysis to understand the performance and A/B tests
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Very autonomous: you’re able to define and execute your own strategy, request help from the right when needed
- Comfortable with a changing work environment due to hyper growth context
- Enthusiasm for and fit with our corporate culture
- Experience in B2B SaaS is a plus
What We Offer
- Compensation. Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits/Perks. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomous, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!