Account Executive - High-Velocity Sales
New York, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
As an Account Executive in the US High-Velocity team, you are responsible for driving revenue in North America with a focus on the mid-market segment (500 - 2,000 employees). You are committed to learning and perfectly executing our proven sales methodologies to hit your quota and grow your sales skills.
- Drive revenue generation through qualifying and closing new business
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- At least 3 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment as an Account Executive or Presales Role.
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Executed complex software/platform demos in your sales process
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Enthusiasm for our Convexity culture
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work from home, including full-time remote contract options
- Robust holiday and vacation package
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- High autonomy, low authority culture
- Phone screen with the recruiter
- Co-founder meeting
- Senior AE meeting
- Reference check
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London.