Customer Success – Global Support /
Our Support Team plays a critical role in the daily life of our customers. We provide assistance for all functional and technical questions and only operate asynchronously (email only): no live assistance (chat, phone) is provided.
As a Support Agent for the EMEA region, your mission will be to answer all queries from our French and English customers by email.
You will work in full autonomy, your work will be judged on measurable results and while we have guidelines for style of writing, there is no script whatsoever and each individual can bring their own personal touch.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight into our teams, culture, and product
- Become an expert in Trello & asynchronous communication
- Discover the Support team and get to know the key stakeholders you’ll be working with
- Answer to written requests from clients (50% of the time)
Within 3 months, you will:
- Start answering to written requests from clients
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and respect of our SLAs (we aim at answering most requests under 2 hours)
- Get to know our product and all its features inside out
Within 6 months, you will:
- Keep answering to written requests from clients
- Work autonomously to identify and document bugs and have them solved by the R&D team
- Contribute to the improvement of the support brought to our customers (escalation process, crisis management, improvement of the ticketing process, interfaces with other 360Learning teams...)
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute to the scaling of the team by assisting your coach on the recruitments & helping new joiners during their first months in the team
- Start handling our most valuable customers by becoming a dedicated agent for some of them
The Skills Set
- 3+ years experience within support function role
- You bring a client-centricity mindset to everything you do
- You are a problem solver and a great investigator
- You have excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones, and impeccable spelling and grammar in French
- You are fluent in English (B2 level required)
- You have a passion for learning and an ability to take complex technical information and turn it into engaging, easy-to-understand instructions
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation: Package includes base salary, a variable component and equity 📈
- Benefits/Perks: Work From Home stipend, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent.
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France 🏠
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We have 6 active ERGs including Mental Health, Environmental/Sustainability, Women, Parents, LGBTQIA2S+, and Ethnic Diversity. Each group has at least one executive team member serving as a member of the group, bringing greater awareness to each group’s activities and providing a quick path to impact 🤝
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Review our CSR Charter: 360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter 🌎🌏🌍
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: 🚀👩🏻💻🏆https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Phone Screen with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Discovery Meeting with our Head of Support
- Case Study to do at home
- Clarification Meeting with a Support Agent or a Product Manager
- Culture Fit Meeting with our VP Client Success
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!