New York, Remote /
Growth – Demand Generation /
As our first Senior Copywriter in the US, you will be a part of the global Demand Generation team, whose mission is to generate leads and move them down the funnel, to SQL and deal.
Your own mission is to build campaigns that tell our brand story (from the strategic narrative to the product pillars, benefits and social proofs) in order to generate interest, create pipe, and accelerate the sales cycle.
What You'll Do
- Define target audiences based on Product Marketing insights, discovery calls etc
- Create compelling copy that prompts action, allowing to improve conversion rate at every stage of the funnel
- Continuously improve these campaigns thanks to feedback from the Demand Generation team on the performance of your copy
- Create compelling copy that prompts action, allowing to improve conversion rate at every stage of the funnel. The split is approximately: 80% "direct-response" copywriting - immediate action & 20% "branding" copywriting - delayed action
The Skills Set
- Please note that the position can be located anywhere in the US on the East coast but ideally in NYC
- Extensive copywriting experience with strong focus on direct-response / conversion copy
- Excellent EN writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail
- Fast learner and ability to digest complex concepts and ideas into simple terms
- Self-motivated, autonomous, and ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Experience in B2B, tech/SaaS a plus
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place. 360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!