Account Executive High Velocity
Paris, Remote /
Sales – Sales /
As an Account Executive High Velocity, you will take an active part in our responses to requests for proposals, develop your network with HR & training decision-makers, and develop the best sales strategies to close deals.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Get more familiar with the team through virtual coffees
- Discover how 360Learning works and the main features we offer
- Learn more about Convexity, our corporate culture: https://360learning.com/legal/convexity-guidelines/
- Take part in various customer meetings and familiarize yourself with our processes and tools (Trello, Salesforce, etc.)
Within 3 months, you will:
- Do you first demonstration of our product with the clients and close your first deals
- Ensure accurate reporting of your activity to your coach to optimize your forecast and build the best sales strategies to win projects
- Be proactive with a clear vision on how to improve business processes
Within 6 months, you will:
- Build a solid network made up of HR Director, VP HR, Training Managers, in France and EMEA
- Process the continuous flow of Inbound projects
- Develop the best business opportunities within new accounts
The Skill Set
- Excellent academic background.
- + 3 years of experience in a Sales role, in the SaaS industry or a great experience in strategy consulting
- Languages: native French & good English proficiency (level B2 or equivalent)
- A strong desire to learn and develop your skills
- Strong active listening skills
- A "Team Player" attitude
- Basic elements of HR culture would be a plus!
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://360learning.com/legal/convexity-guidelines/
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with the coach
- Interview with VP sales France
- Scenario with the team and the coach
- Interview with one of the co-founders of 360Learning
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!