New York, Berlin, Remote
Do you want to build the foundations of a better web alongside a passionate, high-impact team? Do you want to help tackle some of the most novel challenges in decentralized tech, working closely with our rapidly growing open source community and many of the best technologists in the world?
3Box Labs is on a mission to transform the web's relationship with data. Our identity and data infrastructure is already used by 1500 of the world's most ambitious applications. Ceramic Network, the recently launched sovereign data network we helped create, is the building block that will let millions of developers reinvent how they manage data.
We have huge and novel challenges ahead, as well as rapid growth and opportunity. We need impact-driven, intentional, fast-learning teammates to join us in realizing the vision of a more trusting and connected web.
Help developers in the Ceramic ecosystem succeed in designing, developing and scaling their products with Ceramic, IDX, and the ecosystem's best tooling and patterns.
Success in this role means:
- Help 5+ high priority partners go live with meaningful integrations each quarter, enabled by your knowledge and dedication
- New developers can quickly discover common implementation patterns as you connect people, create useful guides, and help refine the developer experience
- Existing integrations are expanding their use of Ceramic and leaning on you as a trusted thought partner in helping design their solution
- Developers are grasping and getting value from Ceramic faster than ever thanks to new products, demos and reference implementations you've helped create to scale understanding
- You help identify common requirements and use cases and bring together stakeholders to coordinate around standards
- Our reputation for world-class developer community grows as you and the community team help make building with Ceramic delightful
- External contributions and collaborative grants are taking off as you help lead our open-source developer community and keep a pulse on the broader ecosystem for opportunities
- We have a deep understanding of the features we are lacking for our partners to be more successful
- Represent our engineering team in our discord community, on BD calls, and at community events to welcome and support our community of developers
- Partner with growth team as they help drive relationships and funnel forward
You're likely a great candidate if you have:
- Strong and flexible technical skills, with the ability to quickly learn any new stack or concept
- Excellent written, visual and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with internal and external teams, with strong interpersonal skills, an organized mind, and ability to quickly coordinate parties around goals, key questions, or necessary outcomes
- Sharp, agile mind that can dive into any situation and engage effectively
- Demonstrated interest in blockchain or Web3 technology
- Not afraid of a new and undefined challenge, with a willingness to pull in others as needed and resourcefulness to make sure things get done
- Experience designing new solutions from scratch
- Be motivated by others' success and the growth of an ecosystem
We are a lean, voraciously curious team spread across Europe and the East Coast. We are impact driven, intentional about our role, communications and actions, and intensely focused on building quality tools for our open source community. We believe a better model for managing identity and data online can give power back to users and builders, that this model is key to a growing movement, and that our team is a critical part of making that movement successful.
We pay competitively and fairly across the globe, offer great and flexible benefits, and view everyone on our team as an owner -- both with generous equity grants and lots of agency to help set our direction.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We cannot succeed in our mission without it. People that identify with groups traditionally underrepresented in tech are particularly encouraged to apply.