US Sales Development Representative
Do you want to be in sales, while becoming an expert in 3D Printing, CNC and Injection molding?
Read on! The 3D Hubs US Sales Development Representative role in Chicago is for you!
As our Sales Development Representative, you'll be closing the deals brought in by our BDR's and marketing team.
This requires both empathy and technical knowledge of our services. Your responsibilities will include qualifying new business opportunities and working with customers to close their manufacturing projects on 3D Hubs.
In this role you'll be able to learn everything about 3D Printing, CNC Machining and Injection Molding to help all incoming requests to the best of your abilities.
If successful, either a career path in sales, or as a manufacturing experts will be available at 3D Hubs.
We're looking specifically for an empathic personality, with a high degree of organizational skills, and a willingness to learn manufacturing and 3D Hubs' services inside out.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for meeting ambitious sales targets by closing inbound deals in the US
- Focus on driving up conversion by helping clients complete their manufacturing projects through 3D Hubs
- Qualify high value leads for US Strategic Account Managers
- Become an expert in 3D printing, CNC and injection molding
What it takes:
- Empathetic/social personality that can relate to customer needs (a "closer")
- Looking for a career in (consultative) sales with up to 3 years of working experience
- An interest in manufacturing and technology
- An highly organised way of working - comfortable juggling multiple projects
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Been living in Chicago or have the desire to move to Chicago
- Bonus: engineering or science degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Fast career development opportunities that align with the growth of the company
- Highly competitive sales based commissions (up to 1% of all gross sales)
- Dynamic, international team of 60+ people from 30+ nationalities
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.