Business Development Representative (BDR)
Are you looking to make a career in sales and have a passion for engineering? Eager to get your parts into the latest car, or rocket? As 3D Hubs’ Business Development Representative this is exactly what you’ll be doing.
The face of manufacturing is changing and 3D Hubs’ distributed manufacturing network is right at the forefront. We are looking for an energetic BDR to join our sales team in Amsterdam.
As the BDR you will reach out to high potential accounts and work together with their engineering and purchasing teams to transform them into high value accounts that extensively use 3D Hubs’ digital manufacturing services.
Successful BDR’s will have the opportunity to work their way up to become 3D Hubs Strategic Account Managers.
What you'll do:
- Reach out to (call) high potential accounts to understand their needs and how 3D Hubs can help them.
- Generate high revenue growth from your accounts. Success will be based on measurable targets and you will receive a commission based bonus.
- Identifying, qualifying, and passing on high value accounts to Strategic Account Managers to grow our list of enterprise customers.
What it takes:
- A passion for a career in sales - Bonus points: sales experience.
- A passion for engineering, specifically manufacturing. You’ll be required to learn everything there is to know about our 3 manufacturing technologies (3DP, CNC and IM), as well as about the manufacturing processes of our clients - Bonus points: an engineering degree.
- An extrovert and helpful personality. You’ll need to pick up the phone and communicate with our clients as a core part of your job, while having the ability to listen and relate to customers needs.
- A strong motivation to achieve ambitious sales targets (quota driven)
- Native or near-native English communication skills, in both written and verbal communication
Bonus points: additional language skills in German or French
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Career development opportunities that align with the growth of the company
- Dynamic, international team of 60+ people from 30+ nationalities
- Awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free lunches and Friday drinks
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.