Account Manager UK
Are you ready for the next step in your sales career? Do have a passion for engineering and technology? Read on! This is your chance to join 3D Hubs and revolutionize the way we make things!
As the UK Account Manager you'll have the lead role in the B2B expansion of 3D Hubs in the UK. You'll report directly to the VP of Sales and are responsible for setting up and manage sales for a list of 50 - 100 high-value strategic accounts in the UK.
If successful, the role will develop into managing several more junior sales people dedicated to the UK, in order to expand our local presence.
You will join a growing Global Business Development team and will work in sync with the Global Marketing team to prospect, qualify, and convert leads into successful customers.
The perfect candidate is an engineer that moved into sales.
Note: Over 5 years of sales experience is required for this role.
What you'll do:
- Set up and manage sales for a list of 50 - 100 high-value strategic accounts in the UK.
- Generate high revenue growth from these accounts in a short period of time.
- Success will be based on measurable targets and you'll receive a commission based bonus (30 - 50%) of total compensation.
- Nurture and build relations with high value accounts.
What it takes:
- 5+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development, or Account Management
- A strong track record in sales to prove previous success, preferably from selling services
- Technical knowledge or desire to learn CNC, 3D printing, and other (digital) manufacturing technologies
- Strong networking skills and the ability to interact successfully with people at all levels of business hierarchy
- Academic degree in Business, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Design or similar
- English native
- Bonus: an existing network in UK manufacturing
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Fast career development opportunities that align with the growth of the company
- Highly competitive sales based commissions
- Dynamic, international team of 60+ people from 30+ nationalities
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.