Senior SEO Specialist
3D Hubs is automating manufacturing processes for 25% of fortune 500 companies. Are you ready to take ownership of our most critical traffic channel and lead over the competition? Great, because this is your chance to take it to the next level!
3D Hubs is the absolute SEO leader in the manufacturing space and as our SEO Specialist, you can be the determining factor in the success of 3D Hubs in 2019. It’s a diverse role: you will work in the trenches and implement best practices, all the way up to developing a strategy to extend our SEO success. You will act as an SEO evangelist by effectively communicating opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization.
Your ideas will be heard, and your hard work will not go unnoticed. We're still just a startup in many ways, and we’re interested in an influx of new ideas to improve our setup as it grows with our company.
So are you ready for your next adventure? Click apply at the bottom of this page!
What you'll do:
- Strategy: Develop and implement a strategy for 3D Hubs to extend our SEO lead over the competition
- SEO Evangelist: You will act as an SEO evangelist by effectively communicating opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization
- Implementation: Ensure the latest best practices for search engine optimization on-page and off-page to improve traffic and results to 3D Hubs
- Analysis: Conduct SEO and traffic data analysis, including keyword and competitive research
- Landing pages: Create, modify, and optimize landing pages
- Conversion optimization: Implement A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for conversion and traffic
- Link building: Develop and implement link building strategies to improve our link profile
What it takes:
- 5+ years of SEO experience at a global, multi-language website
- Recognized as an industry expert (send us your latest blog post or conference appearance!)
- Deep expertise in the tactics of technical SEO and running link building campaigns
- A strong data-driven approach to problem solving
- Working knowledge of BI and SEO tools. (We use Mode, Redshift, Google Analytics, etc)
- Engineering background or strong technical background preferred
- Nice to have: Experience working in B2B SaaS organizations, familiarity with manufacturing
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Fast career development opportunities that align with the growth of the company
- Dynamic, international team of 60+ people from 30+ nationalities
- Awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free healthy lunches and team bonding over (maybe not so healthy) Friday drinks
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.