Director of Sales USA
Do you know how to hire, motivate and boost the effectiveness of sales teams?
Are you able to land major manufacturing contracts? Are you ready to exponentially grow our US Sales? Then this is for you!
Last year, 3D Hubs has successfully turned itself into a sales driven machine, multiplying monthly revenue from strategic accounts. In twelve months we grew our US sales team from 1 to 9 people and tripled sales efficiency.
We’re now looking for a Director of Sales, located in Chicago, IL, to expand the team further while increasing efficiency. This is where you come in 👉
You have an outstanding track record in sales. Are living in (or willing to relocate to) Chicago, IL and over-performing is what you do best.
Besides your great network (in manufacturing) you know how to hire, build, and motivate successful teams. Winning is a team effort to you and you’re ready to bring this to 3D Hubs.
What you'll do:
- Lead the US sales team in reaching +10x revenue growth over the next 2 years
- Tripling the (remote) sales team in the US (>10 hires)
- Close major manufacturing contracts (>$250k) with world’s top industrial companies
- Have responsibility for the success of the US team and its individual members
What it takes:
- 7+ years of experience in sales
- Proven track record of managing a team and generating results
- Extensive knowledge of sales software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- live in Chicago or willing to move there and are open for a role with heavy travel requirement
- Bonus points for: existing network in manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, oil & gas, or sensors & instruments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.