Software Engineer (Python)
3D Hubs is disrupting manufacturing. We automate design processes for Engineers in the Aerospace, Automotive and Consumer Electronics industries. As part of the growing team, 3D Hubs now needs a skilled DevOps Engineer to 'disrupt' our infrastructure by automating as much of it as possible.
Just like our clients you’ll get to build some great things with 3D Hubs, but it will be up to you to carry out changes and maintain what you’ve built. In return you’ll own your projects here, and find yourself working with highly experienced people who are approachable and supportive. Your ideas will be heard, and your hard work will not go unnoticed. We're still just a startup in many ways, and we’re interested in an influx of new ideas to improve our setup as it grows with our company. If you are curious, motivated and passionate about technology; we would like to hear from you.
Our tech stack: Python (Flask/SQL Alchemy), TypeScript (Angular, Three.js), Sass / Pug, PostgreSQL/Aurora, RabbitMQ, Rust (for uploaded 3D model analysis), Docker, AWS: EC2, RDS, S3 etc., Git and Github.
What it takes:
- A Tech Degree; preferably Computer Science but all Engineers with code skills are welcome
- 3-5 years of Software Development experience with a general purpose language (we're addicted to Python)
- Ability to work in a diverse team and communicate well with other Engineers
- An understanding of AWS / Microservices deployment structures
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, test and deploy across our stack in a CI/CD environment
- Work with our tech fluent Product team to plan your individual deliverables
- Collaborate with other Software Teams to maintain order and precision across projects
- Help us build out the current 3D Hubs product set as we continue to grow
Why people like working @ 3D Hubs:
- Working with and learning from the founders of a mature startup in growth mode
- Everyone's an innovator and new creative ideas are embraced every day
- Unlimited 3D printing, design and make your own prints!
- Dynamic, international team of 60+ people from 30+ nationalities (including a dog)
- Awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam with free lunches and Friday drinks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.