Business Development Intern
Do you want to help us get to our ambitious targets? Do you want to get to know Sales and become an expert in 3D Printing, CNC and Injection molding? Then the 3D Hubs Business Development Internship is perfect for you!
As our Business Development Intern, you will be working hand-in-hand with our global sales and business development team, which is spread across Amsterdam and the United States. As a member of this team, your responsibilities will include managing new leads and qualifying business opportunities through our CRM, ensuring a timely follow up to capture new business and helping with new customer onboarding.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for meeting ambitious sales targets
- Focus on driving up conversion by helping clients complete their projects on 3D Hubs
- Qualify high value leads for Strategic Account Managers
- Become an expert in 3D printing, CNC and injection molding
What it takes:
- Studying engineering or science (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Empathetic/social personality that can relate to customer needs
- An interest in sales
- An interest in manufacturing and technology
- An organised way of working - comfortable juggling multiple projects
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Available for at least 6 months as part of your university coursework
Why 3D Hubs?
- You'll receive a €500 per month internship compensation
- Opportunity to take real responsibility in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Career development opportunities that align with the growth of the company
- Dynamic, international team of 60+ people from 30+ nationalities
- Awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free lunches, unlimited 3D printing and team bonding over Friday drinks
- Learn more about us on Office Instagram and Careers page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.