Senior Visual Designer
Have you always dreamed of owning the visual brand identity of an international company? Are your design skills on point and are you ready to own the visual brand identity of 3D Hubs? Then this is your chance to make your mark on the online manufacturing industry!
At 3D Hubs we have focused on creating an award-winning experience for our customers from day one. But now we want to take it a step further. We see huge value in a strong brand identity and know how great design systems can make the difference. And that’s why we need your help.
As 3D Hubs Visual Designer, your role will be to own the visual brand identity for all customer-facing experiences on our website and advertising content (digital/print). You can start with a clean slate and apply all the knowledge and best practices you gained over the years. You will work in our Marketing team , report to our Head of Marketing see the impact of your work directly on our revenue. It’s a huge challenge, but we believe in dreaming big. Are you with us? Click Apply below!
What you'll do:
- Own the visual brand identity for all customer-facing brand experiences on our website and advertising content (digital/print).
- Collaborate with content strategists, product designers and developers, to brainstorm new concepts.
- Sketch wireframes, prototype mockups, refine design directions and finalize design details.
What it takes:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as an in-house or agency visual designer.
- A portfolio showcasing relevant experience designing for brand systems and branded executions (web, print, product, packaging).
- Deep understanding of visual design principles for print, web, and mobile, with a special appreciation for typography.
- Strong illustration skills with an ability to both create and adapt to an illustration language.
- A track record of shipping real products, preferably in a technical fast growing B2B environment.
- Strong communication skills, with experience presenting to multiple teams and senior leadership.
- Bonus skills include 3d modelling, rendering or motion graphics.
Why 3D Hubs?
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Fast career development opportunities that align with the growth of the company
- Dynamic, international team of 60+ people from 30+ nationalities
- Awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free healthy lunches and team bonding over (maybe not so healthy) Friday drinks
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.