Finance and Accounting Intern
Do you want to contribute to the biggest online manufacturing platform worldwide? Then this is your chance to join our Finance team!
As our Finance & Accounting Intern, you'll be working closely with the Head of Finance & finance team members, supporting the company on both the financial and operational side matching the different stages of a fast-growing startup. With a presence in both the US and The Netherlands, you'll play an important role as the main point of contact for all finance related issues.
What you'll do:
- Manage payables and receivables;
- Support with monthly reporting;
- Organise and optimise business operations;
- Be the go-to person for the team;
- Take on ad hoc activities related to working at a fast-growing startup.
What it takes:
- You are a student completing a Bachelors degree;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems under pressure;
- Excellent time management with a desire to improve efficiency and workflows;
- Availability for an internship of 6 months minimum.
Why 3D Hubs?
- You'll receive a €500 per month internship compensation
- Opportunity to have impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Fast career development opportunities that align with the growth of the company
- Dynamic, international team of 60+ people from 30+ nationalities
- Awesome office location in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free healthy lunches and team bonding over (maybe not so healthy) Friday drinks
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The story of 3D Hubs
3D Hubs makes manufacturing easy from prototyping to production. The online platform provides readily available production capacity for the fastest lead times and most price-competitive parts. Simply upload designs to receive instant quotes for 3D printing, CNC machining and Injection Molding. 3D Hubs’ automated Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis detects any potential issues before production begins, eliminating risk for customers.
Founded in 2013, 3D Hubs has produced more than 2,000,000 parts, serving engineering companies of all sizes.