Senior Client Partner - Financial Services
General U.S. – Fairfax /
- Continuously develop your personal network of industry contacts and influencers as a source for market intelligence, referrals and prospects.
- Define the pursuit strategy and own each new sale and the associated pursuit plan.
- Follow the entire sales lifecycle opportunity from beginning to end including pitch/presentation materials, conversation management, contracting, SalesForce operations, etc.
- Develop and own the strategy and action plan for expanding our relationship with each assigned client.
- Focus on building relationships with current stakeholders while seeking new buyer opportunities within current enterprise clients.
- Maintain an active pipeline of new opportunities with new and existing buyers in all assigned accounts.
- Work with the Global Client Engagement Manager (CEM) to develop Account Plans for assigned clients and lead presentations on assigned clients during Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Lead seamlessly with multi-faceted teams which include individuals possessing unique personalities stemming from various backgrounds.
- Possess a client interaction style that is informative, consultative and education-based.
- Study the industry vertical (trends, needs, best practices, and technologies).
- Understand product development and digital disruption trends, reporting on the forces that shift budgets and strategic direction of the market.
- Attend conferences and networking events, documenting activities for use in marketing and sales metrics.
- Spearhead the orchestration of 3Pillar proposal efforts through individual responsibility by holding the team to high accountability standards.
- Leverage and collaborate with team members across 3Pillar departments to successfully drive sales pursuits.
- Meet or exceed financial goals (on target bookings and industry revenue).
- Manage escalation points for clients on delivery issues or overall account issues.
- Attend periodic onsite meetings with the intention of building relationships, identifying opportunities, guiding engagement delivery and identifying risks.
- Assist in removing roadblocks for the Delivery Lead or CEM. Support the Global CEM on client improvement opportunities and meeting the objectives in the contract.
- Work with Delivery Operations to assign the team for kickoff and delivery of engagement.
- Deep expertise and demonstrated success selling digital transformation and product development solutions to enterprise organizations.
- Measurable track record of driving business growth in assigned accounts.
- History of exceeding sales quota (you love the thrill of the hunt!) and capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics.
- A consultative, growth focused mindset with the ability to develop deep relationships and add value to the client's business over the long term.
- Demonstrated expert level of proficiency in sales and business acumen, pipeline management, customer relations, opportunity identification, conflict and negotiation management.
- Deep knowledge of the media and/or information services industries. Superior social and communication skills with a proven ability to to engage with CxOs.
- Proven ability to lead seamlessly, with multi-faceted teams which include individuals possessing unique personalities stemming from various backgrounds.
- Understanding of product development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum).Willing to travel up to 50%
- Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
- Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
- 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
- Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
- Unlimited PTO Policy11 Company paid Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave
3Pillar Benefits, What We Offer: