General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Defining deliverables including comprehensive documentation (project schedules etc)
- Work closely with other Engineering Managers to help formulate and plan major software development initiatives into a version release plan
- Monitor and control the Project in accordance with program plan
- Monitor and assess the quality of the deliverable
- Collaborate closely with the development team including architects, developers and testers
- Communicate plans and status to team members and managers
- Directing and motivating the Project Team
- Responsibility for overall progress and use of resources, and initiation of corrective action if required
- Project Management experience
- Good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Understanding of project management methodologies (e.g. agile)
- Skills in organizing resource and establish priorities
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients, co-workers and management
- Good attention to details
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Motivated and dependable, has initiative, understands responsibility and budgets, team player
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Beach House
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”)
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa RicanUniversities.Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building
- End of the year party
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training)
- Wellness Program(Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development)
- Isthmus Green(volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program)
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer)