Senior Technical Lead- Node.js
General India – Noida /
If you are a UI programming genius and enjoy working on interesting technical problems with other talented people in a friendly, creative environment you are perfect for our search. 3Pillar Global is looking for a Technical Lead - Node.js who will be part of a team which building great software products for our clients. You will be expected to add functionality end-to-end in projects where your technical expertise is needed, and learn new technologies and techniques along the way. 3Pillar is driven by lean and agile principles.
- Good Experience with Node. Js Technologies.
- Experience in Microservices and Docker
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks (e.g. Express, Sails, Koa)
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML 5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and chooses the right frameworks for the business solution and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test. Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required)
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects. Deep knowledge of more than one front end programming language.
- Manage a complete toolset for streamlined development. Leads quality improvement Conversations. Collaborates with senior managers to communicate project risks to client
- Involved in customer-facing work with a proven track record or delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team member.
- Formulate and implementing sound, efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective technical solutions for implementation in enterprise-wide environments is an essential skill.
- Shares with team members the uses the techniques in the Adaptive PLM to elicit required information
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere