Enterprise Client Partner
Sales – Client Services /
3Pillar Global builds breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. As we continue to expand our business, 3Pillar is seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Client Partner to retain and grow a portfolio of accounts within our Media/BFSI/Technology/ and Information Services portfolios'.
At 3Pillar Global, we are the power behind the brands you know. We are hiring new team members to assist us in continuing our growth trajectory as a fast growing global team of Thousands of professionals. New Leaders will live our shared values of Intrinsic Dignity, Open Collaboration, Outsized Impact, and Continuous Improvement everyday to harness The Power of Team and deliver exceptional products and services for our clients.
We believe that client success starts with finding a match between client needs and 3Pillar services, and making it easier for our clients to buy from and do business with us. As an Enterprise Client Partner you will be responsible for building strong partnerships with your clients, leveraging a consultative selling approach, and “hunting” and “farming'' with your accounts to drive aggressive growth (typically >25% year over year) and retention (>100%) of target accounts.
Results are a must! Your progress will be measured regularly and success will be handsomely rewarded through industry leading annual and quarterly incentive structure that prioritizes retention and growth of your accounts.
- Sell: Your primary responsibility is to drive revenue growth within your existing portfolio of accounts. You will manage 1-5 Enterprise accounts and drive >$10M in Annual Recurring Revenue, and run the full sales cycle for your clients (senior stakeholders, including C-level, technical, and economic buyers). You will grow your portfolio annual recurring revenue as outlined by the industry leader, typically a minimum of 25% year over year.
- Expand Accounts: Your sales success will depend upon your ability to build business and grow service offerings within existing accounts, find new buyers within your accounts, as well as ask for referrals within our client companies and across the industry.
- Industry Account Oversight and Governance: You serve as a trusted advisor to your clients, provide ongoing industry thought leadership, and ensure they find it easy to buy from and do business with us. You meet with clients in-person frequently (minimum quarterly) and drive conversations with them on business strategy and outcomes, and share industry thought leadership to clients within your portfolio. You regularly assess Client satisfaction with our delivery of contracted products and services, and work closely with our 3Pillar Delivery team - who are fully responsible for: ensuring we (1) achieve client outcomes and (2) deliver exceptional products to our clients. Your Leadership role is to participate in the 3 Pillar Delivery meetings with the client, economic buyers, and client teams to stay informed on project progress, objectives, outcomes, and insights tied to achieving client outcomes with our current work, and delivery of exceptional products, for which 3 Pillar Delivery (not your team) is fully accountable.
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Sales Process / Skill - Knowing how to identify, progress, and close deals, navigating buyers and politics creatively. A clear recent/current sales background, even better with some delivery at the start of it. Someone who carries a 10+M individual quota, not a manager of teams, an individual contributor. Bonus if they are coming from a competitor or consulting firm.
- Knowledge of product - Understanding of product development services, digital products, building applications and consulting around things like cloud, QA, UI/UX.
- Industry acumen - Knows the cybersecurity space, has worked with technical buyers at security related clients in the past (Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Sonicwall) and a huge added bonus if they have sold into Cisco and understand the politics there.
- Aggressiveness - Being the person that will ask the tough questions and qualify hard.
- Communication Skills - Can carry a strategic conversation with a c-suite buyer and a technical conversation with a mid-level VP (most of our buyers)
- 7-10 years of experience selling large-scale agile enterprise program/project engagements in professional services or consulting environments.
- 3-5 years of relevant industry based experience and network of past clients in an industry.
- Proven experience growing a portfolio of business as an individual contributor.
- Expectation for travel up to 50% of the time - meeting with existing and prospective client stakeholders and attending industry events.
- Proven experience leading and growing a portfolio of client accounts
- We support the comprehensive wellbeing of our team members, through:
- Career growth and development
- Physical and mental wellbeing: as a company, we spend a whole trimester in our annual cycle focused on wellbeing. Whether it is taking advantage of fitness offerings, mental health plans (country-dependent), or simply leveraging unlimited PTO to take some needed time off, we want all of our team members operating at their best.
- Living our value for Intrinsic Dignity as an equal opportunity employer and, Providing a comprehensive US benefits package that includes:
- 100% 3Pillar funded medical and dental coverage for employees and their dependents.
- 401K retirement savings plan match.
- Unlimited PTOCompany paid disability and life insurance.
- Generous Parental Leave