Senior Software Engineer-.NetCore
General India – Noida /
We are seeking passionate innovators to be part of our Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Microsoft technologies and experience in developing and maintaining one or more of the customized products for our clients in an innovative and deadline driven environment.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2020, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team!
- Good at requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions
- Experience on exception handling, correct usage of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Strong ability to creatively define load tests, troubleshoot performance and build scalable solutions
- Understands technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results,
- Demonstrates unexpected value to their client,
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines,
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- Should have familiarity in agile methodology and should be proficient in participating in the standup and handling tasks workflow
- Expert level experience in nUnit, Dependency Injection, Web API, Entity Framework / ORM
- Knowledge/Experience in Web and Restful API consumption
- Experience in .Net Core is good to have
- Possess knowledge on front end development using ReactJS/Angular
- Strong skills in software design and architecture
- Good attitude, communication, problem solving skills
- .NET concepts (Delegate, value types, generics)
- Server and user controls (Datagrid, Report Viewer, Custom)
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system and Docker
- Practical application of software product development standards and methodologies including Agile, XP, RUP and UML
- Ability to apply design patterns consistently and also accurate when building per design requirements
- Good experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, metrics, and code reviews.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively engage internal stakeholders and their technical representatives.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food and Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere