Software Engineer II / Senior Software Engineer - React-Native
General India – Noida /
Thank you for your interest in 3Pillar Global. Although we are not actively hiring for this position, we’d love for one of our talent acquisition team members to get in touch with you to learn more about your professional skills and growth goals and how they align with future career opportunities with us. We are being very deliberate in our efforts to build and nurture valuable relationships with potential future colleagues such as yourself.
We encourage you to click apply! We don’t want to miss out on a chance to get in touch with the best people in our industry that could join our team in the near future!
We are looking for a Software Engineer II/ Senior Software Engineer to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with React JS & React Native technologies and experience in developing and maintaining one or more of the customized products for our clients in an innovative and deadline driven environment. The candidate is responsible for the success of a project by delivering components that exhibit strong competency in one or more core technology and conversant with best practices
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Some experience of product development
- Must know JEST/Enzyme : for unit testing of React apps
- Experience in agile software development
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Understanding of technical requirements, how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi -threaded programming, memory management and application tuning.
- Passion to keep up-to-date with latest happenings in core technology
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities,
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account.
- Ability to mentor interns and support peers
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere