Information Security Specialist
Pipeline Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Design, implement and supervise security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Design the IT security architecture and develop detailed cybersecurity designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure the security infrastructure devices and troubleshoot them
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure that the company is informed quickly and thoroughly about possible security incidents.
- Write complete reports, with conclusions based on evaluations, results and proposals for new security improvements in the systems.
- Demonstrated work experience as a systems or information security engineer.
- Experience in creating and maintaining security systems.
- Deep technical knowledge of operating system and database security.
- Practical experience in security systems such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, antivirus software, authentication systems, records management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network connection technologies and network security, and with network, security and systems monitoring tools.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest in security protocols, techniques and principles.
- Be familiar with web technologies (web applications, web services, and service-oriented architectures) and web and network protocols.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rica Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green(volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program) .
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).