Senior Software Engineer - DevOps
General India – Noida /
We are looking for a Software Engineer II with expertise and experience in AWS Infrastructure support & ITIL processes i.e. change management, incident management & problem management. The duties associated with this position include analysis of problems, introduction of best practices, and solving specific application related issues
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2020, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team
- Implement CI/CD (build, test, deploy) into various projects using GitlabCI/Jenkins
- Develop DevOps platform by implementing Terraform modules, Ansible playbooks or Golang/Python software development for internal tools
- Collaborate with engineering teams to understand product business requirements and recommend best practices and offer support
- Support the legacy infrastructure that involves Terraform and Chef
- Periodical security patching
- Experience in a large-scale, high-traffic, redundant, cloud-based Iaas/PaaS/SaaS environment at a public cloud provider like AWS, Azure.
- Strong experience in AWS infrastructure (S3, EC2, VPC, IAM, Auto-scaling, VPC, ECS-Fargate, RDS etc), Azure experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience with monitoring tools Datadog, PagerDuty, etc.
- Strong experience with Infra as code (IaC) Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation.
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis.
- Strong experience with Containerization Services Docker.
- Strong experience with setting, maintaining CI/CD for both server & serverless applications using JenkinsCI (Jenkin Pipeline), AWS code pipeline and other related tools.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Shell.
- Must Have
- Experience with AWS (or Azure)
- Experience with Terraform or Cloudformation or Ansible
- Experience with Docker in production
- Experience in running production applications in cloud
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with networking (DNS, TCP/IP)
- Experience with running and configure web servers (Apache, nginx, haproxy)
- Experience with Configuration Management systems
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere