Pipeline Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
- "Professional of the career of Systems Engineering, Informatics, Software, Computing and Informatics or related.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in similar positions, desirable Banking sector
- Other requirements:
- oKnowledge in ADO.NET, JSON, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, ASP.NET, CSS, HTML.
- oKnowledge in version management and GIT.
- o Knowledge in IIS configuration.
- o Experience in Microsoft C #, .NET Web programming languages
- o Experience in n-layers Development: (bd, backend, front-end)
- o Experience in programming in Oracle PLSQL Database and / or Transact SQL Server.
- o Experience in programming in Microsoft SQL Server Database.
- o Knowledge of integration with SOAP REST services and JQuery or similar development framework.
- o Knowledge of agile frameworks (Kanban, Scrum).
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).