Senior Fullstack .NET & Angular Engineer
Moldova – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Actively contribute in agile project teams during scrums, sprint planning, code reviews
- Develop, maintain, and integrate software systems and applications
- Deliver strong technical design and .NET C# programming skills
- Comfortable updating and integrating with existing Java code.
- Articulate technical issues to peers, architects and project managers while recommending creative solutions
- Ensure application quality and guard against regressions by maintaining test suites covering the breadth of system features
- Well versed in object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Experience with microservice and/or client-server architectures
- Experience in software development using .NET technologies.(NET Framework 4.x but mostly recent .NET Core 6 or 7)
- Experience with modern front-end technologies such as TypeScript, HTML, CSS and frameworks such as Blazor, Angular, Flutter, etc.
- Experience maintaining REST APIs for 3rd party integration
- Experience with API documentation tools such as OpenAPI (aka Swagger)
- Experience with designing data models and managing database migrations
- Comfortable in Java and Spring
- Full employee labor contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Monthly Spot bonus
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription
- Medical package
- Meal tickets
- Work from home allowance