Technical Lead Manager - DevOps
General India – Noida /
3PillarGlobal is seeking to build and strengthen its delivery practice by identifying a talented DevOps Technical Lead Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess skills which will make them a subject matter expert in systems, infrastructure and automation architecture coupled with the ability to work closely with delivery and manage client relationships. The successful candidate will be required to lead customer delivery activities, whilst being able to provide mentorship and guidance to junior members of our engagement teams. Creative thinking, hands on technical skills and a capacity to illustrate “thought leadership” to our customers as part of their transformational needs.
- Total experience 8+ years or more
- DevOps experience 4 years or more
- Expertise in AWS
- Experience in Web Server: Apache/Nginx/Tomcat and DB server MySql, PostgreSQL
- Experience on Build and release management - Jenkins, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Git. Tools like Docker and Packer are a bonus.
- Experience with robust shell scripting, building software and define CI/CD processes for better utilization of underlying cloud resources
- Experience in monitoring, metrics collection, and reporting using open source tools such as Nagios, New relic, Zabbix etc.,
- Experience in automation, performance tuning and scaling high volume applications
- Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments
- Demonstrated experience in Agile (Scrum)
- Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution delivery and strategy
- Working knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent client-facing communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and delivery management background.
- Previous execution of outlining strategic change with a focus on DevOps & continuous delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and consistently accurate when building per design requirements.
- Would be responsible to act as an interface between multiple teams (when required), to manage a complete toolset for streamlined development
- Communicates effectively within the team and with all stakeholders by providing high-quality visibility into planned and actual deliverables
- Proactively communicates feedback and issues to the client and works with appropriate individuals to do so
- Collaborates with senior team members (EM/TM) to communicate project risks to client
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Formulating and implementing sound, efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective technical solutions for implementation in enterprise-wide environments is an essential skill.
- Participation in candidate interviews and talent management
- Demonstrates ability to lead and/or influence teams by articulating the project vision and strategy and providing clear goals and expectations within and outside project teams,
- Takes risks for the good of the team and manages failures as lessons learned for future opportunities,
- Invests in their own personal training and professional development,
- Engages with the external community through meetups, conferences, etc.
- Guides, mentors, and motivates individual team members .
- Manages the team in producing working software each iteration in accordance with the team’s commitments
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results,
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client,
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house food & refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere