Senior Software Engineer - DevOps
General India – Noida /
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Aws/DevOps technologies and experience in developing and maintaining one or more of the customized products for our clients in an innovative and deadline driven environment. The candidate is responsible for the success of a project by delivering components that exhibit strong competency in one or more core technology and conversance with best practices
- Strong understanding and experience with the following AWS Services which are core to our infrastructure: EC2, ELBs, AMIs, S3, SES, IAM, VPC, and CloudWatch are required.
- Would prefer familiarity with following AWS services: CloudFront, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Redshift, EMR, Directory Service, and API Gateway as well.
- Comfortable with managing AWS using either the aws cli or powershell interface.
- Windows Server Administration: Creating new servers, updating servers, troubleshooting servers. We are primarily a windows shop. Experience managing windows services including DHCP, DNS, File Servers, Group Policy, and DFS.
- Familiarity with Vmware is preferred. We have a vblock environment. The ability to perform basic administration tasks within VMWare is preferred.
- Linux Server Administration: We are a REHL shop. Creating new servers, updating servers, troubleshooting existing servers.
- Knowledge of a scripting language, preferably either powershell or bash.
- Experience with administering users, mailboxes, and distribution groups. Exchange or Office 365 preferred.
- Understanding of windows DNS Server. Experience with a public DNS provider.
- Familiarity of CIFS shares
- Experience with a monitoring platform and familiarity with snmp. Solarwinds preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Good at requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions
- Experience on exception handling, correct usage of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Strong ability to creatively define load tests, troubleshoot performance and build scalable solutions
- Understands technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results,
- Demonstrates unexpected value to their client,
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines,
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- Should have familiarity in agile methodology and should be proficient in participating in the standup and handling tasks workflow
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere