Senior Angular Developer
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Software Developer will be responsible for the client and server-side coding of internal and external software applications.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams of hardware and software engineers to develop software solutions that automate internal processes and deliver external services.
- Primary focus will be to do server-side development, delivering applications using Angular, Python and HTML5 with emphasis on security and performance.
- Experience in server-side technologies such as RESTful Web APIs is necessary.
- Cloud development deliverables will be part of her/his assignments. The work will be conducted in an Agile environment, following the SCRUM methodology.
- Required Programming Skills:
- -Experience with server-side technologies (RESTful Web API).
- -Experience with Python.
- -Experience with Object Oriented programming.
- -Proficiency with Angular.
- -Knowledge of cloud applications development.
- -Familiar with Test-Driven Development and Automated Unit Testing.
- -Familiar with Agile methods (Scrum, Extreme Programming).
- Desirable Programming Skills:
- -Proficiency with HTML5, CSS.
- -Experience with Microsoft C# .NET.
- Non-programming Skills:
- -Communicates in English fluently (spoken and written).
- -Succinct and clear communication both written and verbal.
- -Proven record of timely completion of deliverables and collaboration with partners and stakeholders.
- -Proven record of outside of the box thinking to solve technical problems.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”.
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).