Technical Lead .Net
Guatemala – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and publishing, information services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- The technical lead is a professional who oversees a team of technical personnel at a software or technology company. He will lead software development or software engineering teams and troubleshoot technical issues that involve software development, engineering tasks, and product releases.
- The technical lead needs to have a great deal of professional experience in software development and a deep understanding of technology, but they should also be personable and capable enough to effectively lead a team and collaborate with others.
- To participate in requirement analysis
- To write scalable, clean code using .NET programming languages
- Participate in architectural discussions with other teams
- Improve existing software
- Revise, debug, update, and refactor the code to develop the documentation.
- .NET Framework
- Entity Framework
- MS SQL
- Proven experience as a .NET application developer
- Familiarity with the .Net Framework,
- SQL Server, and design patterns
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
- Excellent communication skills as she needs to interact with a lot of stakeholders.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. The cost of training and exams is fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer-to-peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks, and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.