Business Systems Analyst
Romania – IT & Business Systems /
3Pillar Global’s Business Systems team is seeking a highly motivated, talented, and innovative Business Analyst to assist in the design, implementation and optimization of our enterprise systems architecture. The selected candidate will ensure best practice processes and defined standards are followed across the enterprise and be versed in Finance ERP, HR/HCM, and Services Delivery (PSA) systems. As a member of the Business Systems team, this position will serve as a key liaison to all facets of the business including Executive leaders. The candidate must exhibit strong critical thinking, decision-making, project management, and solution design skills. This role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work in a global matrixed environment.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Lead change and evolve enterprise 3Pillar systems to gain efficiencies and improve business processes through automation and integrations.
- Build strong relationships with global business stakeholders and in collaboration with the technical development team, effectively design and communicate solutions that address stakeholder business requirements.
- Develop and execute project communication, training, and adoption plans for new and existing applications or process changes.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and consultants to deliver solutions.
- Ensure written business requirements and use cases are complete and testable.
- Analyze and capture visual process flows and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Document project metrics that measure KPI’s for success.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs, timelines, resources, and budgets.
- Perform system administrator-level tasks for various applications including technical administration, employee training, and incident support.
- Conduct project retrospectives to learn what worked best and where we have improvements to apply to subsequent projects.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role as a business analyst working cross-functionally to oversee deliverables
- Customer service oriented and Attentive to detail
- Experience documenting requirements for business process improvements
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions and designing solutions to address business challenges.
- Experience supporting large, complex projects from inception to implementation accurately and on schedule.
- Professional acumen and presence when working with stakeholders, technical teams or vendors.
- Desire to learn new technologies, processes and business functions.
- Ability to balance creativity and innovation with cost and time-to-delivery.
- Experience working in complex cross-functional projects that span multiple global time zones and cultures.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and convey ideas and solutions for complex business problems to non-technical stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Workday HCM, NetSuite ERP and NetSuite OpenAir PSA is a plus.
- Workflow / Process Mapping tools such as Miro is a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Celebrate Awards (Going the Xtra Mile & Core Beliefs Awards)
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Flexible benefits Allowance that you can spend on benefits of your choice
- Chair massage in the office