Senior Business Analyst
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Provide direction to ensure understanding of business goals and deliverables.
- Engage with the Business Leads and expert SMEs to understand and document factors and use cases.
- Respond to clarifications asked by application developers.
- Assess client needs by utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advice on options.
- Develop, write, and communicate business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Analyze customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Assist in business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Provide factual content to examine feasibility for standard development projects and enhancements and assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection), as needed.
- Work with the Test Leads to ensure that stories are testable and to coordinate requirements for successful UAT and SIT.
- Develop user test cases and system integration testing and validate test results during testing.
- Review and approve test plans and monitor the testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Investigate, resolve, and escalate problems. Procure technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Manage customers’ expectations.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Business Systems Analyst, Data Analyst or Business Analyst.
- 5+ years of experience working with technical teams, SME’s and stakeholders
- Project Management – at least 1 year of experience ramping up a project and performing PM duties for the full lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience integrating with Facets or other claims processing solutions.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize large amounts of detailed information.
- Proficient in various requirement analysis, modeling, and documentation techniques (e.g., business process modeling, use cases/user stories, data flow diagrams, data interrogation, data mapping, etc.)
- Proven experience with various project delivery methodologies.
- Prior knowledge building and executing test plans and cases for the transformation and movement of complex data between sources and destinations.
- Proficient with data analysis tools.
- Material familiarity and experience with the underlying business model and data related to the engagement (e.g., healthcare, financial, retail, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of software development architectures and the entire software development lifecycle.
- Able to write SQL queries.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- 100% Hiring Model
- Discretional PTO´s
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Vacation bonus above law
- Monthly Bonuses.
- Food coupons
- Savings box (optional)
- Life insurance (optional)
- Major medical insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office and Flexible working schedule.
- Internal Trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus