General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation and chooses the right frameworks for the business solution and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test. Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required)
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects. Deep knowledge of more than one front end programming language.
- Manage a complete toolset for streamlined development. Leads quality improvement Conversations. Collaborates with senior mgrs. to communicate project risks to client
- Involved in customer-facing work with a proven track record or delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
- Maintains an open, mutual and respected relationship with clients, stakeholders and team member.
- Formulate and implementing sound, efficient, sustainable, and cost-effective technical solutions for implementation in enterprise-wide environments is an essential skill.
- Shares with team members the uses the techniques in the Adaptive PLM to elicit required information
- Participates in candidate interviews and talent management
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML 5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Good Experience with Node. Js Technologies.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Beach House
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”)
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building
- End of the year party
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training)
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development)
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program)
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer)