Module Lead - Java
General India – Noida /
A rewarding career at 3Pillar Global beckons you! Apply now if you want to fuel your passion for software development with a company that leverages the best of new and emerging technologies to create revenue generating software products for its clients. We are a leading company in the Product Development Services (PDS) space, exhibiting an astute focus on delivering innovative outcomes for our clients. We are seeking passionate innovators to be part of our Product Engineering team.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2020, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team
- Ability to understand functional requirement and effectively float downward
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Independently execute (gather requirement, design and develop) project modules and spikes from scratch or by modifying existing architecture
- Can identify and make appropriate choices about technical debt and also lead a conversation about technical design
- Any Open Source contributions is a bonus
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities,
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3PillarDevelops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- Strong Core Java, micro-services and J2EE knowledge including multi-threaded application development.
- Must have Spring 3 & above/ Springboot; Mysql 5 & above; Hibernate/any ORM and Java 8.
- Must have excellent exposure in Unit Testing
- Proven track record of Design, development and implementation of Java/J2EE based large volume, high availability enterprise applications
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Good knowledge in design patterns
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like Oracle/ MySQL & have ability to write data structures, basic SQL Queries & knowledge of joins, Views, Group By, Having Clause etc
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere