Intermediate Program Coordinator
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are looking for an Intermediate Program Coordinator to join our team!
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Coordinate and be accountable for all logistics associated with training events.
- Coordinate fulfillment of manuals/materials associated with training engagements; shipping of collateral, equipment, and supplies associated with the event.
- Track and bill expenses associated with any engagements.
- Work closely with Program Manager to design and execute enablement programs according to requirements.
- Draft and confirm any contract information prior to the execution of the event.
- Collaborate with Program Managers to create communications and collateral (emails, newsletters, web content, social media, etc.) that accurately reflect specific training goals and objectives.
- Project management for events – calendars, budget, location, resources, presenters, food and beverage, invites, attendance tracking.
- Process analysis for improvement in delivery/execution, communications, cutting costs.
- Assist with the communication of Enablement curriculum. This may include maintain a centralized, web-based portal and calendar, as well as regular communication to internal audiences.
- Support with the negotiations of contracts for event space, hotel lodging, outside facilitators, food and beverage, and audio/visual support.
- Support Enablement during planning, execution and evaluation of special events.
- Work in our learning management system (LMS) to publish and maintain courses, classes, training plans, and tests.
- Document and support processes.
- Adhere to global process and consistent standards in delivery of services and development of new assets.
- 2-5 years of Event Planning/Management experience.
- B.A. in a related area.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment requiring quick decision-making ability.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Must have the skills to be able to influence and collaborate effectively.
- Multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills must be strong due to the variety of tasks to be accomplished and the fast pace required to deliver successful briefings.
- Detail oriented to ensure that all aspects of the program are complete and accurate.
- Excellent teamwork skills to work effectively with Enablement team, account team, speakers, and execs.
- Has a professional presence and confidence in interacting with a variety of people and handling urgent situations in a calm manner.
- Experience in Sales Enablement.
- Experience administering and supporting learning management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).