Senior Product Analyst
Romania – Product /
3Pillar Global is searching for an experienced Product Analyst. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values. You will add your skills and years of experience to an already established team of talented consultants that all work towards the same goal of meeting our client’s needs. He/she should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Build, release management and enterprise software development process are the primary skills utilized on a daily basis.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Act as liaison between the client’s business organization and software delivery teams.
- Analyze current client business processes and suggest improvements for efficiency and effectiveness of business operations related to enterprise software systems.
- Participate in design and recommendation of new business systems.
- Develop detailed software requirements for software delivery teams using a variety of tools such as agile user stories, RUP use cases, etc.
- Communicate closely with software delivery teams and QA teams to clarify requirements and quickly follow-up on questions and concerns regarding requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years Consulting experience.
- Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives.
- The ability to communicate with other team members, project management and clients.
- Technical writing background.
- Working knowledge of agile processes including user stories, backlog management, agile estimation, and general Scrum practices.
- Translate User Experience documentation and designs into development stories.
- Participate in interview and requirements gathering sessions to identify more stories.
- Translate market opportunities to product requirements (user stories).
- Write product documentation.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of product, gained through initial product analysis.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- Extremely SELF organized with strong time-management skills.
- Proactive attitude - taking control and making things happen
- Being comfortable interacting with other people, especially when you have to influence them or negotiate with them.
- Being able to to facilitate large group discussions among a large group of stakeholders, but also facilitation of discussions and relationships within the development team.
- Willingness to grow and learn continuously, being comfortable to do often changes and to move from project team to project team, line of business to line of business, or industry to industry; and moving into a new project ability for learning new processes, people and intricacies.
- Full-time contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Celebrate Awards (Going the Xtra Mile & Core Beliefs Awards)
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Flexible benefits Allowance that you can spend on benefits of your choice
- Chair massage in the office