Technical Lead Python
Mexico – Product Development /
3Pillar Global is searching for a Tech Lead Python. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values.
This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, México (Hybrid)
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- 6 + years of software engineering experience in delivery organizations implementing Web and\or API applications.
- Previous experience as Team Lead
- Proven experience with Django, PostgreSQL, ReactJS.
- Good understanding of Cloud Tools & services - AWS..
- Experience integrating with other systems via APIs.
- Experience with container environments and distributed micro services.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and Jira, GitHub.
- Experience evolving legacy, monolithic applications and/or delivering transformative platform modularization.
- Experience with containerization (Docker) and other developer productivity tools, and services.
- Familiarity with AWS services such as S3, RDS, RedShift, EC2, Transfer Family, Lambda, IAM.
- Experience with API integration and AdTech-platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, SnapChat, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams including Product and Design.
- Experience collaborating with QA and DevOps teams.
- Experience building AI-based high-volume data platforms.
- 100% hiring Model
- Vacations. According to the law from your first anniversary.
- Discretionary Time Off (employees are able to take time off when necessary)*
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Internal Trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus