Costa Rica /
Costa Rica – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Discovery of different system components
- Creating POCs, Consulting to the stakeholders
- Creating the high & low level Architecture (enterprise-wide integration)
- Proposing solutions to enterprise business problems specific to data, target state design, industry best practices, deep platform specific expertise
- Designing datalakes & datawarehouses
- Can define the Data pipelines, transformation, consumption, visualization, storage for historical, real time & near real time incoming data
- Continually reassess current state for alignment with architecture goals and best practices
- DB designing & modeling
- Building Python based ETL processes
- Logging and instrumentation of pipelines and services
- NFRs: Diagnosis, troubleshooting, prototyping of performance, security, reliability, reusable components, scalability, debugging & monitoring skill
- Apply or recommend best practices in architecture, coding, API integration, CI/CD pipelines
- Solve problems at architectural level.
- +13 yeas of experience with strong exposure to Data Engineering & Architecture.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong communication skills / Advanced English.
- AWS S3, Redshift, Lambda, DynamoDB, Glue, Athena, API Gateway, RDS, ALB
- ElasticSearch and Cache services (Redis)
- SQL & NoSQL Databases
- SageMaker, Splunk
- Python based Workflows and SDK, PySpark
- Should be able to write ETL in Python
- Kinesis, Managed Kafka.
- Hadoop framework, Spark, Storm
Nice to have:
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.