Software Engineer - Netsuite
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2023, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team.
We are looking for Software Engineer - Netsuite to be part of the product engineering team. The candidate should have 2 -4 years of experience in working as - Netsuite Developer
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs of the business.
- Provide front line support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity Work with users across the organization to solve data and technical issues.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
- Assist Support / Finance teams with other duties as assigned.
- Bundle Installation. Understanding of Finance/Accounting and Accounts (CoA) structureWeb service in integration with a third party using Restlet or SOAP APIs.
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues.
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.Run monitoring reports for usage, performance, and/or availability.
- Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team
- Must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline or comparable experience.At least 2+ years of NetSuite experience.
- Nice to have:
- Boomi/OpenAir Experience
- Demonstrated experience working with data integration and Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes.
- Proficiency performing technical configurations and writing scripted automations for cloud based enterprise systems including NetSuite.
- Hands on experience with some or all of the following: SuiteScript (Java scripting) – Client, User event, Scheduled, workflow, portlet, Suitelet, Suiteflow, Suitebuilder & Suitebundler, SuiteTalk & RESTLETS.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from Anywhere Policy
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere