Canada – Product Development /
We are Jonah Group, a 3PILLAR GLOBAL Company
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Develop, maintain, and integrate coding throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work alongside a team of skilled professionals to gather project requirements, communicate technical problems, and recommend creative solutions
- Conduct unit and regression testing
- Write and maintain documentation for internal purposes as well as for the customer
- Interact with the client when necessary
- Be a member of small, collaborative groups, with the opportunity to own your contributions as well as support your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-learner with a strong interest in emerging technologies
- Strong understanding of programming fundamentals with a passion for coding; you’re the type of person who has multiple side projects that dive deep into the code!
- You create functional and refined solutions that clients will want to use
- Experience in Java or C#, Oracle, SQL, and unit testing
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing environments
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Family-friendly benefits and vacation time
- The flexibility of a software consulting environment; project variety, adapting to new business domains, and building complex applications
- Ability to flex your creativity muscle, and have your opinions heard
- A work culture where you'll look forward
- Free food and beverages during events like Thursday Night Socials
- Downtown Toronto location (easily accessible by public transit)
We want to thank all individuals who apply and will be contacting suitably qualified applicants.