General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond
- Responsible of the Data engineering, Business intelligence, Data Science & Advanced Analytics aspects for the entire data needs of the organization.
- Contribute to data journey with analytical solutions in partnership with data scientists & engineers to empower partners with business insights.
- Responsible to source large amount of data at scale from various tools and systems using best practices around ETL, dimensional modeling, SQL, and Python.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years professional experience in software development.
- Intermediate or better skills in relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL) and SQL (ANSI and/or TSQL).
- Report design and development utilizing Power BI, Tableau, SQL, SSIS, and/or other tools.
- Advanced English, written and spoken.
- Well-commented code and documentation.