Pipeline Costa Rica – San Jose /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Systems and user accounts management;
- Troubleshooting network, server, desktop, and printer issues (L1 & L2);
- Building/imaging computers (Linux, Windows, and macOS);
- Support AV communications & collaborations system;
- Managing software and hardware inventory;
- Providing IT support for company employees and clients;
- Performing onboarding & offboarding tasks for the company employees;
- Ensure the security of Company systems and data through thoughtful diligence, adherence to Company policies and procedures, and collaboration with relevant security personnel
- Create and maintain high-quality documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures
- Escalate problems when appropriate
- Operating systems: Windows 10, Linux, and macOS
- Virtualization technologies: Hyper V, VMware or other bare-metal hypervisor or cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and Linux servers
- Enterprise security systems including anti-virus/anti-malware solutions, firewalls
- Good understanding of networking concepts like routing, switching, communication protocols (TCP/UDP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, LDAP), and network security (IDS/IPS, VPN, VLANs, etc.)
- The installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of networks and computer systems (Unix/Linux, Microsoft)
- Provide support and troubleshooting for Office productivity tools (Microsoft Office, G Suite), Atlassian stack, Windows services (DNS, DHCP, AD, NPS), and AV communications/collaborations systems.
- Scripting knowledge (bash, PowerShell, Python) or experience with Automation tools/scripts (Ansible)
- Experience with monitoring systems and log management solutions
- Strong documentation and research skills
- Good knowledge of database theory, data backup, and recovery
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Systems & Network security concepts
- Beach House
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”)
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building
- End of the year party
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training)
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development)
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program)
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer)