United States /
United States – Commercial /
3Pillar Global builds breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. As we continue to expand our business, 3Pillar is seeking an experienced and dynamic Client Partner to retain and grow a portfolio of accounts within the Media/BFSI/Technology/ and Information Services portfolios'.
We believe that client success starts with finding a match between client needs and 3Pillar services, and making it easier for our clients to buy from and do business with us. As a Client Partner you will be responsible for building strong partnerships with your clients, leveraging a consultative selling approach, and “hunting” and “farming'' within your accounts to drive aggressive growth (typically >25% year over year) and retention (>100%) of target accounts.
Results are a must! Your progress will be measured regularly and success will be handsomely rewarded through industry leading annual and quarterly incentive structure that prioritizes retention and growth of your accounts.
Client Partner Duties:
- Sell: Your primary responsibility is to drive revenue growth within your existing portfolio of accounts. You will manage 2-10 Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts and drive >$10M in Annual Recurring Revenue, and run the full sales cycle for your clients (senior stakeholders, including C-level and economic buyers). You will grow your portfolio annual recurring revenue as outlined by the industry leader, typically a minimum of 25% year over year.
- Expand Accounts: Your sales success will depend upon your ability to build business and grow service offerings within existing accounts, find new buyers within your accounts, as well as ask for referrals within our client companies and across the industry.
- Industry Account Oversight and Governance: You serve as a trusted advisor to your clients, provide ongoing industry thought leadership, and ensure they find it easy to buy from and do business with us. You meet with clients in-person frequently (minimum quarterly) and drive conversations with them on business strategy and outcomes, and share industry thought leadership to clients within your portfolio. You regularly assess Client satisfaction with our delivery of contracted products and services, and work closely with our 3Pillar Delivery team - who are fully responsible for: ensuring we (1) achieve client outcomes and (2) deliver exceptional products to our clients. Your Leadership role is to participate in the 3 Pillar Delivery meetings with the client, economic buyers, and client teams to stay informed on project progress, objectives, outcomes, and insights tied to achieving client outcomes with our current work, and delivery of exceptional products, for which 3 Pillar Delivery (not your team) is fully accountable.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Full-cycle sales expertise
- Influential communication skills
- Account management
- Client Partnership
- Expectation management
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
- 5-7 years of experience selling large-scale agile enterprise program/project engagements in professional services or consulting environments.
- 2-3 years of relevant industry based experience and network of past clients in an industry.
- Proven experience growing a portfolio of business as an individual contributor.
- Expectation for travel up to 50% of the time - meeting with existing and prospective client stakeholders and attending industry events.
- Proven experience leading and growing a portfolio of client accounts
What is it like working for 3Pillar Global?
- At 3Pillar Global, we are the power behind the brands you know. We are hiring new team members to assist us in continuing our growth trajectory as a fast growing global team of Thousands of professionals. New Leaders will live our shared values of Intrinsic Dignity, Open Collaboration, Outsized Impact, and Continuous Improvement everyday to harness The Power of Team and deliver exceptional products and services for our clients.
- Career growth and development
- Physical and mental wellbeing: as a company, we spend a whole trimester in our annual cycle focused on wellbeing. Whether it is taking advantage of fitness offerings, mental health plans (country-dependent), or simply leveraging unlimited PTO to take some needed time off, we want all of our team members operating at their best.
- 100% 3Pillar funded medical and dental coverage for employees and their dependents
- 401K retirement savings plan match
- Unlimited PTO
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
We support the comprehensive wellbeing of our team members, through:
Living our value for Intrinsic Dignity as an equal opportunity employer and, Providing a comprehensive US benefits package that includes:
3Pillar is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.