Senior Oracle Developer
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are looking for a Senior Oracle Developer. The Senior Oracle Developer will be responsible for designing and managing different areas related to the spectrum of work of Oracle. He will create, modify, and test the codes, scripts, and forms that allow a system to run different types of applications.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Analysis and design of software requirements.
- Requirements programming using the Oracle Forms tool and Oracle Reports.
- Attention, support and resolution of problems in the Orum system.
- Installation of software development tools such as Oracle Forms, SQL Developer, and others.
- Prepare tests to be executed in the changes made to the Oracle application.
- Requirements programming using the Oracle PL / SQL programming language.
- Calculate and assign duration times of software requirements.
- Time and progress recording using the JIRA, ActiveTime and TRAC project control tools.
- 5+ years of experience as Oracle Developer.
- Full domain of Oracle developer 6i / Oracle Middleware 12c.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle PL / SQL.
- Git and Tortoise.
- Visual Studio / Visual Basic.
- Java / Grails / NetBeans.
- SCRUM Knowledge.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).