Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Romania – Talent /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to available career opportunities.
- Conduct interviews and evaluate candidates that best match the desired profiles.
- Participate in technical interviews.
- Cooperate with Hiring Managers and other stakeholders.
- Advise management on organizing, preparing, and implementing recruiting and retention programs.
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with other recruiters by attending social groups and conferences.
- Develop and maintain professional long-term relationships with candidates.
- Create and propose new ways of improving the efficiency of the recruiting process.
- Constantly search and propose new ideas for improving the benefits package and making career opportunities more competitive.
- Create reports for management, regarding the recruitment process.
- 5+ years of recruitment and/or sourcing experience from IT environment .
- Enthusiastic and fast learner with a passion for recruitment.
- “Out of the box” thinker, able though to commit to processes, planning, and deadlines.
- Very good teamwork abilities.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Very good abilities to communicate verbally and written (Romanian and English).
- "Can do" attitude.
- Full-time contract.
- Unlimited work from home.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Substitution day.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Celebrate Awards (Going the Xtra Mile & Core Beliefs Awards).
- Referral bonuses.
- Internal Trainings.
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth.
- Pluralsight & Udemy subscription.
- Internal library.
- Bookster subscription.
- Medical package.
- Flexible benefits Allowance that you can spend on benefits of your choice.
- Chair massage in the office.