Business Intelligence Developer
General Romania – Iasi /
3Pillar Global is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our team to lead the design and development of a suite of enterprise data visualization reports to help power our business. You will bring your experience integrating data in unique and creative ways across platforms such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday and Marketo to produce accurate and interactive reports. This will be a highly visible role that will collaborate across the company to support business-critical reporting and analytics.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Design, develop, and test dynamic and informative data visualizations, dashboards, and reports using a tool such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Create tasks for development activities related to key data integrations and data solution design.
- Provide reporting capabilities to include ad-hoc reporting, canned reports, analytical capabilities via dashboards, data visualization, and statistical analysis.
- Provide access to data for interconnected systems that ingest data from other internal systems for operational use via a data service or API.
- Produce user stories for Agile sprints based on specific user business requirements.
- Extract, transform, and load data for visualizations.
- Maintain documentation on data visualizations.
- Collaborate with key business leaders to document report requirements and present iterative reporting solutions.
- Participate in roadmap development sessions for future visualizations and dashboards.
- Monitor and maintain underlying report data quality and identify gaps or issues.
- Lead training efforts and encourage engagement with the reporting suite.
- Create guidelines to produce a consistent, standardized, and efficient end user experience.
- Experience working with business intelligence / data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Experience working with SQL
- 3+ years of experience working in analytics or business intelligence with focus on reporting.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience working with complex database queries and complex logical SQL scripts.
- Full employee labor contract
- Unlimited work from home
- Flexible working schedule
- Substitution day
- Yearly performance bonus
- Monthly Spot bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Trainings
- Company supports exams and certifications for professional growth
- Pluralsight subscription
- Internal library
- Bookster subscription
- Medical package
- Meal tickets
- Chair massage
- Work from home allowance
- Soccer and basketball subscription