Senior Software Engineer - React Native
General India – Noida /
If you are a UI programming genius and enjoy working on interesting technical problems with other talented people in a friendly, creative environment, we want to hear from you. 3Pillar Global is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with good experience in React JS & React Native technology. 3Pillar is driven by lean and agile principles; if you have a similar mindset, we encourage you to apply.
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Some experience of product development
- Must know JEST/Enzyme : for unit testing of React apps
- Experience in agile software development
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement analysis, coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Understanding of technical requirements, how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Experience on exception handling, correct use of data structures, multi -threaded programming, memory management and application tuning.
- Passion to keep up-to-date with latest happenings in core technology
- Understands how various requirements impact project budget and new revenue opportunities,
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results
- Demonstrates unexpected value to your client
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account.
- Ability to mentor interns and support peers
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities Business casual atmosphere