General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Working closely with the product owner along with a cross functional team to design and engineer solutions meeting customer B2C Commerce requirements. The candidate will focus on engineering and delivering new B2C commerce capabilities.
- Certifications in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Site Genesis Architecture) This is a must.
- 3 Years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar degrees.
- 3 years’ experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C in both Site Genesis and Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Experience with git source control and collaboration tool such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack.
- Experience agile development methodology.
- Experience with web frameworks, interactive web development, responsive web design.
- Experience with site speed optimization.
- Experience and working knowledge of secure development practices.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).