DevOps Technical Lead
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
The DevOps Technical Lead is a professional who oversees a team of technical personnel at a software or technology company.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Build and maintain optimized Docker images for micro services.
- Automate Docker file creation by collaborating with developers to make it part of the build process.
- Deploy Docker solution on Amazon ECS.
- Auto scale the deployment using AWS.
- Deploy front end web applications on S3, Cloud Front.
- Setup alarms and help with setup of centralized application logging.
- Build infrastructure as code (which is then versioned).
- Experience with API Gateway.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with ECS, ELB, ALB, S3.
- Experience with CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudFormation.
- Experience with AWS CLI - must be proficient in use of AWS CLI.
- Good to have Skill Set : Unix/Linux experience, Shell Scripting (bash), Python for system administration.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).