Senior QA Automation Engineer (Cypress)
Costa Rica /
Costa Rica – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Partner with engineers to develop a quality mindset and advocate for quality standards.
- Elaborate test strategy/test plans for the features, automated tests, introduce the best QA practices and ensure appropriate level of code coverage.
- Develop maintainable test automation frameworks, tools, and automated test suites, in response to growing feature set and customer requirements.
- Work with the Development and QA Teams to scale up test automation practices and provide robust releases.
- 5+ years experience working in software automation testing.
- Experience using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Knowledge about REST APIs ( get, post, put), different authorizations ( basic auth and bearer token at least).
- Amazon s3 and ec2.
- C# experience.
- Able to browse through different buckets and Cloud watch logs ( insights ).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; advanced English level.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
- Working experience on Manual testing (functional and non functional) as well as ISTQB knowledge.
- Experience in building maintainable and well tested code.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me). Sponsored certifications.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.